This web site is made publicly available by the Korean Academy of Science and Technology(KAST) by permission of Swedish limited liability company Nobel Media AB.
- 1.Basic premise KAST collects information from persons using this Website ("the Site") in areas that facilitate the smooth operation of services (such as information provision) provided over the Site. Information acquired is handled and provided our agencies properly within the "scope of the stated purposes of use.“
- 2. Scope of information acquisition For registration of attendance, we ask users to register necessary information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
- 3. Purposes of use The information acquired in 2. may be used when responding to registration.
- 4. Limitations on use and provision of acquired information Except in cases of legal disclosure requests based on Korean law, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, KAST does not use information acquired for any purposes other than those described in 3., nor does KAST it provide it to any third party excluding our agencies. However, statistical information regarding access to the Site or information on user attributes may be made public. KAST or its affiliates may use information which does not include personal information from any communication or any material you post to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, without any special limitation.
- 5. Measures to ensure security KAST takes measures necessary to managing the acquired information in a manner that prevents its leakage, loss or destruction.