The Age to Come
- Date Monday, 30 October, 2017
- Venue Auditorium, COEX 3F (Seoul, Korea)
- Language English (English-Korean simultaneous interpretation will be provided)
- Entrance fee Free to attend. Lunch and refreshments during the day are included.
- Register Registration is available online. Link (http://www.nobelprizedialogue.org/seoul2017/Registration/)
- Streaming www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JhX6BKue8 (30 October, 2017 from 09:00 AM KST)
Nobel Prize Dialogue is a free of charge, full-day event inspired by Nobel Week Dialogue which has been taking place in Sweden in Nobel Week since 2012. The event aims to stimulate discussion at the highest level on a topical science-related theme by bringing together Nobel Laureates, the world’s leading scientists, key opinion leaders, policy makers, different interest groups and the general public, online as well as on site. By bridging science and society, it’s an opportunity to stimulate thinking, excite imagination and inspire greatness! Nobel Prize Dialogue Seoul 2017 is produced by Nobel Media AB in cooperation with the Korean Academy of Science and Technology (KAST).